American Fence Company of Sioux Falls, SD: History and Reputation in Fencing
For the last 55+ years, American Fence Company of Sioux Falls has designed, fabricated, and installed top-quality fencing for a broad clientele that includes architects, engineers, homeowners, and contractors alike. Our many decades in the business have resulted in a strong work ethic, dedication to safety, and industry expertise that has rendered us the #1 fence contractor in South Dakota.
The Largest Fence Materials Inventory in South Dakota
American Fence Company presently maintains more than 18 acres of inventory throughout the Midwest. Vinyl, wood, chain link, ornamental steel, parts for sports fencing—we have everything needed to complete fencing projects of all kinds and sizes. Our inventory also includes materials for gates, barbed wire, and K-rated vehicle restraint systems.
Serving Many South Dakota Communities
American Fence Company’s enormous inventory is essential in part because of the huge number of communities we serve throughout the Midwest. In South Dakota alone, in addition to Sioux Falls, we install fencing in Aberdeen, Baltic, Beresford, Brandon, Brookings, Canton, Chester, Colman, Colton, Crooks, Dell Rapids, De Smet, Elk Point, Flandreau, Freeman, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Hartford, Huron, Irene, Jefferson, Lennox, Madison, Marion, Milbank, Miller, Mitchell, North Sioux City, Parker, Salem, Tea, Vermillion, Volga, Watertown, and Yankton.
Top-Tier Fence Installation in Sioux Falls
Determined to uphold our reputation as the #1 fence company in Sioux Falls, we’ve developed practices and policies to ensure our clients receive top-quality products and services.
- Commitment to Safety. Safety policies require our fence installation team to don PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) whenever on the job. PPE includes safety glasses, vests, gloves, and boots. We also strictly enforce policies regarding fire prevention, motor vehicle safety, hazard communication, and respiratory protection. American Fence Company of Sioux Falls’ dedication to safety has earned us a MOD rating of 0.73, which is significantly better than the industry average of 1.1.
- Trained Fence Installers. In order to serve as many clients as possible—and consistently deliver top-quality work—American Fence Company requires its personnel to be knowledgeable in the construction, repair, and maintenance of various types of fencing (wood, vinyl, ornamental steel, etc.). Our Certification Program, required of all installers, also teaches tasks regarding setting fence posts, installing fasteners, gates, gate accessories, and even welding.
- Industry Professionals. The team here at American Fence Company is not made up of people eking out a 9-to-5 paycheck; these are passionate industry leaders who love their craft and are dedicated to delivering the best products available.
- Top-Quality Equipment. American Fence Company of Sioux Falls uses only the best fence installation equipment on the market. We also employ an in-house team of skilled mechanics to ensure our tools and equipment remain in pristine shape.
- Proven Installation Process. Upon being hired to install your fence, we will assign the project a unique identifying number. If requested, the team will perform survey fieldwork. As public utility locates are called, our superintendent stakes out the job site. From here, fence posts are set and we’ll generate an as-built list of materials. Once the materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged, the installation team will set about building your fence!
- E-Verification. All of our employees are e-verified and authorized to work in the Unites States.