Commercial Fencing in Sioux Falls for Businesses of All Kinds
If you need commercial fence panels in Sioux Falls, turn to the experts at American Fence Company. By providing a wide array of top-quality fencing options along with efficient and skilled installations, we’ve become the region’s highest-rated fencing company. Our extensive experience gives us the flexibility to meet any business’s fencing needs. So, whether you are a construction company that needs temporary fencing for a worksite or a restaurant looking to add an elegant fence to an outdoor patio area, you can rest assured we have the perfect solution.
Trust our local team in Sioux Falls to handle your fencing contracts. With warehouses all around the Midwest and 100,000 sq. ft. of material in stock, we are here to keep your construction projects on track.
Wholesale Fence Materials
American Fence Company has access to over 18 acres of inventory and offers our incredible stock and buying power wholesale to contractors and fencing companies.
- Elegant, timeless style
- Various picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated fence panels
- Sports-grade material
- Multiple sporting fence types
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
- Great air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Stops vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
- Certified high security installers
- Code compliant materials
- Fencing, gates & barriers
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated options
American Fence Company of Sioux Falls is not your typical commercial and industrial fence contractor. We are an extraordinarily diverse, fully equipped security contractor capable of meeting all perimeter security needs. Our commercial fence division consists of several teams of professionals specializing in fence, access control and security solutions. If you’re looking for a commercial security fence, automated gate, access control and custom security solutions; you have chosen the right commercial fence company!
Sioux Falls commercial fence professionals
Every commercial fence installation in Sioux Falls should start with hiring a team of industry professionals. American Fence Company meets this challenge by training our staff via a Fence Certification Program. This 18-lesson training program covers every aspect of the commercial fence industry. And this is merely where it begins: our staff participates in annual recertification and further training through four different all-day events. American Fence Company of Sioux Falls offers a separate and extensive access control tech certification program as well as continued learning for access controls and high security applications.
Active communication between fence company and customers
Communication is the key to successful fence installation in Sioux Falls. American Fence Company makes customer satisfaction a priority by keeping projects moving and communicating updates every step along the way. We employ project managers who work closely with our sales and supervisory staff to bridge the connection between our customers and their fence installation staff. To help avoid missteps, we employ a sophisticated CRM system that sends critical updates and signifies milestones.
Fence construction safety in Sioux Falls
Once we are on the job, safety is the priority. American Fence Company is extraordinarily unique, maintaining a significantly low MOD .73. This is lower than not only the fence industry average but also the average for the construction industry in general. We have a robust safety program managed by our corporate safety director and local branch safety directors. We have created over a dozen equipment certifications and best practices. Our installers are all OSHA, CPR and First Aid certified.
Quality and warranty assured
American Fence Company has been in business for over 50 years. You can count on us to continue serving you after the sale. As one of our nation’s top 10 largest fence contractors, our core competencies are high security installations, sophisticated access control systems, vehicle crash barriers, and engineered custom metals.
You will find our installations from the base of the Grand Canyon to the midst of the Yellowstone Forest. We are also the first defense for some of our nation’s nuclear power plants and most significant military installations. Our custom metals projects reach from coast to coast. We appreciate and respect our relationship with several data centers.
- CRM software. This new CRM software is fully operational with new modules being continually added to enhance efficiency and crew performance.
- Project managers lead to better project management. American Fence Company has employed commercial and residential project managers to champion a better customer experience.
- American Access Company is a division of American Fence Company. Our access control division is a team of access control professionals who are professionally trained and focus exclusively on gate access systems. Since 2017, American Fence Company recognized that our industry’s fence contractors have not risen to the demand of today’s gate access control systems.
- Our belief in team makes the difference. American Fence Company has over forty company installation crews. We believe that your employees support what we collective create. In the last three years, we have significantly increased employee wages and added multiple benefit packages including additional PTO.
- We cannot wait for you to ask about our safety program. Our program is a multiple prong approach to safety which has led to a .73 MOD rate. It is expansive, impacting and results driven. American Fence Company has achieved five consecutive years of reduced MOD rates. We have created dozens of industry specific safe practices and equipment certification programs.
- Size matters. American Fence Company operates ten branches and multiple divisions in eight different states. Our 300 plus employees matter.
- Our wheelhouse is spacious. We have installed several hydraulic wedges and bollards, DoD certified crash rated barriers, speed gates, crash rated barrier arms, and more!